June is for …
First month of summer. I have so many plans, ideas and goals for this month.
- On June 1 I started a #100DayChallenge. I selected goals and will try to achieve them in this 100 days. One of them is to update all my websites; second – to resume blogging regularly in English (here) and at my Russian blog. Some entries will be the same, others will be different; third goal is to exercise regularly, eat healthier and improve my physical shape/state
- I am drawing Blue things this month for my #12ColorProject for the Year of Creative Habits class
- June is a birthday month for my daughter
- Also this year is the first time in 4 years that she (and me) will get an opportunity to relax and enjoy summer instead of being at the day camp all day every day. Yay for no FT job!
- Yesterday 6/6/16 was a 13-year anniversary of my arrival to United States.
- I want to visit newly reopened SFMoMA
- FInish updating design on 2 websites
- Photograph family photo-session
- Go to the ocean
- Sell my car – if you are in SF Bay Area and car shopping – I am selling 2011 Mazda 6 – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and pictures
See Mama Mia Musical(done 6/4)
- Go to Yosemite
- Blog regularly – at least one article a week on each blog
Record at least 1 video(did one 6/6) and publish at least 2 on my YouTube channel.
What are your plans for June?